- Vaccinations and routine health checks
- Microchip placement and registration
- Neutering of male and female cats, dogs and rabbits.
- Medical consultations for pets who have become unwell, shown signs of pain, developed unusual physical features e.g. skin growths, or have developed concerning changes to behaviour
- Nurse consultations for nail trims, anal glands, routine blood samples, worming/flea product application, weight checks and more.
- Before you buy/adopt consults – do you know what is involved with feeding, exercising, and nurturing a pet. What type of pet, or breed, suits your household, work schedule and budget? Approach us for advice before you jump in.
- Digital xrays for assessing orthopaedic conditions, diagnosis of injury, hip and elbow scoring, and assisting the diagnosis of a range of medical conditions.
- Ultrasound – including diagnosis and staging of pregnancy, assessing internal organs as a part of diagnosing more complicated medical disorders, assisting with sampling of internal lesions, and in the diagnosis/management of some soft tissue injuries.
- In house laboratory including onsite blood testing – This allows us to complete commonly run blood test profiles, analyse urine, and perform cytology for faster results and more prompt diagnosis of common conditions and diseases. For more complicated tests or for specialist opinions we refer testing to Gribbles Veterinary Pathology.
- Dentistry – we offer a full range of general pet dentistry including dental x-ray, tooth cleaning, and iM3 Vet-Tome tooth extractions for diseased or broken teeth. More specialised procedures are referred to veterinary dentists if required.
- Orthopaedic surgeries – we have an interest in and are competent in a range of common orthopaedic surgeries. For more complicated procedures we refer to specialist veterinary orthopaedic surgeons.
- Soft tissue surgeries – we have an interest and are competent in a range of soft tissue, gastro-intestinal, and urinary tract surgeries. More complicated, non-emergency surgeries may be referred to specialised veterinary surgeons.
- Euthanasia and organisation of cremations. Our own experience of losing much loved members of our family has heavily influenced our approach to euthanasia. We do everything we can to ensure that your pet’s final visit is peaceful and gentle.
Our Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm | Saturday 9am-1pm | Phone: (03) 740 0692